Thursday, April 3, 2014

Vintage Trailer Style

Buying, Restoring, Decorating and Styling the Small Spaces of your Dreams
By Lisa Mora

My new book Vintage Caravan Style (Vintage Trailer Style in the USA) comes out next month and the lead up to the launch has begun with an upcoming blog hop to stir up interest in the book.


It's so exciting! I can't wait to see the final result! This book was  a great opportunity to showcase so many of the amazing photos I have taken of caravans and trailers from all over the place that never made it into Vintage Caravan Magazine as well as sharing the many tips, advice and suggestions I have collected over the years on buying and restoring older caravans and camper trailers.


The book is 160 pages long and contains over 350 photos all drawn from the Vintage Caravan Magazine archives.  Full of inspiration, drool-worthy restorations and a variety of styling options, it is my hope that this book will inspire those who may just be dreaming about getting an older caravan to take the plunge and make their dreams come true.

I will keep you posted on developments as we get closer to the book launch!


No comments:

Post a Comment